LiveU Solo HDMI Video/Audio Encoder
|Item Weight||454 g|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 13.2 x 4.3 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||LU-SOLO-HDMI|
|Optical Zoom||1 X|
LiveU Solo Overview
Start streaming high-quality HD video and audio with the LiveU Solo HDMI Video Encoder by connecting your camera or video device via HDMI. Leveraging LiveU’s Cloud Service, you can easily broadcast to a large variety of content delivery networks, including YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Wowza, Ustream, and more, using bonded connectivity over dual cellular networks (requires separately available modems), Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
The plug-and-play functionality, combined with the power of LiveU’s Reliable Transport protocol (LRT), enables a simple setup for high-quality streaming video with versatile distribution options as well as stable transmission, even when operating in remote locations. If operating remotely, use the internal battery to power the Solo for approximately three hours. Plus, the compact form factor won’t bog down your production by weighing down your camera.
This is the Solo video encoder only; cellular modems must be purchased separately or as part of a kit.
- Portable, wireless streaming encoder for easy, live HD video streaming from anywhere directly to platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more
- H.264 AVC high-profile video encoder, 1080p 50/60/25/30/24, 1080i 50/60, 720p 50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life both on-unit and in the web-based portal
- Simultaneously bond up to four network links including support for two 4G LTE cellular or WiMAX modems, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- A rechargeable internal battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming